Comenzar una conversación nueva

No resuelto

X

9 Mensajes

17 de enero de 2023 02:00

Link Down hapiBroadIntfDot1xStatus

Hi, 

The switch Dell N1548 disable port from this error in the logs.

DBG ../../../../andl/hapi/esw/switching/broad_l2_dot1x.c 1535: hapiBroadIntfDot1xStatus Authorizing data device on USP 1/0/21. Enabled learning
DBG HAPI LS callback, u 1. p 15

I search information at Internet and I don't found. Does anyone know what this error is?

Thanks,

176 Mensajes

18 de enero de 2023 08:00

The error message you provided appears to be related to the Dell N1548 switch and its use of the IEEE 802.1X protocol for port-based network access control. The specific message "hapiBroadIntfDot1xStatus Authorizing data device on USP 1/0/21. Enabled learning" suggests that the switch is in the process of enabling learning on port 1/0/21 after successfully authorizing a device that is attempting to connect to the network.

The "DBG" prefix on the message indicates that it is a debugging message and is typically used for troubleshooting or diagnostic purposes. It appears that the switch is functioning as expected and the message is only providing information about the status of the switch.

It is not clear from the message what is causing the port to be disabled, but it is likely that this is some other event or configuration that is unrelated to this message. I would recommend consulting the switch's documentation or Dell's technical support for further assistance in troubleshooting the issue.

9 Mensajes

19 de enero de 2023 00:00

Hi, 

But I have logs debug active and I have only these events before port down. The switch doesn't have active the Dot1.x, how generates this error?

Thanks, 

¡No se encontraron eventos!